I purchased a vector 3S about 18 months ago. I use it with a Garmin Edge 130. Everything has been great with the meter. Today I got on the bike to ride on Zwift (on a standard - not smart - trainer) and the power readings were about 2x what they should have been. It was fun zooming around Zwift at twice my normal output, but not really what I want for off-season training.
Previous rides were Dec 14, Dec 11, Dec 9. Have not changed batteries since November.
SW Version: 3.80
Battery Status: OK
I tried the following:
- Connected Edge 130 and made sure that latest version of SW was installed. Ran a manual calibration. Still high.
- Removed battery cover and replaced it. Ran a manual calibration. Still high.
- Removed all sensors from Edge (HR and power). Added them back 1 at a time. Ran a manual calibration. Still high.
- Turned off Auto-zero. Ran a manual calibration. Still high. Enabled auto-zero. Ran a manual calibration. Still high.
- Used ANT+ connection on my computer to pair with Zwift. Also paired on Edge 130. Compared power numbers - Zwift and Edge showed same power. Both twice normal.
- Disconnected HR (Wahoo Tckr) to make sure there was no cross-talk. Still high.
Any advice? I searched this forum for anyone else with my problem. Found one post and tried everything in that post, but still have 2x readings. My next step is to sign up for a professional Zwift racing team.