My Vector 3's have been bulletproof since purchase 3 months ago. I've never experienced drop-outs or spikes.
Since updating them two days ago to 3.80 they no longer function as a usable power meter.
I've noticed spikes and drop-out appear related to both large change in cadence (coasting/spin) and power (accelerations from corners). Steady operation seems to settle things until changes occur.
- The initial update appeared on my EDGE 530 but wouldn't complete via the edge
- Updated finally through Garmin Connect Android App.
- Have reset pedals (removed batteries)
- Batteries are only a week old and are lightly oiled per the manual
- Disable Cycling Dynamics - no effect
- Tried to disable TE/PS - Change didn't seem to be applied
Has anyone else had similar problems?