New Firmware Updates

It's been months since the last Vector 3 firmware update. Any plans to release further updates?

Or given its been 6 months can we assume that Garmin are done with Vector 3 updates?

• What would You like to get? A new bug, or a new feature? :)  Or a bugfix?

• I'm just a bit surprised there's been no updates in 6 months. They have quite frequent updates for most of their other products so i was really just wondering if there's anything going on behind the scenes?

I get the impression that given the current release seems to be reasonably stable, Garmin arent too keen to quickly release any further updates, in case they cause any more issues like we were subjected to when the V3's were first released.

• The V3 is almost 2 years old, and they had lots of useful information from V1/2 firmware, so at today the current release looks stable (if there issue with V3 that is hardware related mostly), new FW will come if they find some bug only (with newly released head units  4example). I doubt that there will be new feature, the V3 has no new software feature comparing to V2, only design changes, it knows (on paper) everything what a powermeter needs to know (true balance, TE, PS, dynamics).

• With the new Vector 4 release coming at Eurobike? Unlikely V3 will be updated until after that happens and even then unlikey as it's stable and working well with all expected features. I imagine the replacement will just change to rechargeable batteries and call it done.