This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How do I keep the IQ app/widget screen from appearing on my Edge Explore.

I find that it constantly comes on when I am trying to use the touch screen on other data screens. It is especially annoying as it blacks out all my data and prevents me from using the touch screen for the function I want to.

• Did you try locking the screen ? When locked, right-left swipe to access other data screens is still possible, but not the top-to-bottom swipe to access the widget screen or other touch based function.

• It shows up when you swipe down from the top of the screen.

You can make it go away by tapping the tiny ^ at the bottom.

• Thanks for the responses. Locking the screen may not solve the issue if locking it means that the "other touch based functions" are not available. I just need the widgets from coming up and blocking out my visibility and the ability to use the touch based functions. I know I can get rid of it by another touch, but that is distracting and often times I am playing ring around the rosy trying to use the touch based functions and not getting the widget screen to come up. I also wonder if locking the screen will alter my ability to see and answer texts and phone calls from the unit. I guess I will just live with it.

• Try playing around with it off the bike. 

It won't really be a problem avoiding it or recovering from it when it happens.