This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Graphics scale overlaped by orange pause frame

One issue that still exists in firmware 5.0 (it existed in previous versions as well) that makes difficult to use map when stopped during activity recording is that orange frame displayed on the screen (indicating pause state) overlaps Graphics scale bar displayed in bottom right corner. It is then difficult to judge distance on the map. See image illustrating this issue.

I treat it as a bug (at least functional bug) and I would like to see it fixed by Garmin in next version. Do You face the same issue and support me?

• Several months later we have software v5.30 and still graphics scale is overlaped by pause orange frame Disappointed

Visible during ride (rigth bottom corner):

But hidden when activity is auto paused Disappointed

Garmin, in case You are readig forum, please move it a little up to be visible when activity is auto paused.

Also font size is so small that it is unable to read numbers during ride when always there are some vibrations. I would be happy to see bigger fornt for scale number (or configurable in menu).

Anybody would support me asking Garmin to fix that?