This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

EDGE 820 - continually start the activity by itself.

Hi Everyone

Does anyone here has this problem? After my ride, i stop the activity and then it asked me to save so I did but then problem came. The Edge 820 will start again a new activity by itself. Then I stop it and then a few second it will turn on again. I try to the press the off button and it doesn't work. It is so fast that it continually jump into an activity and start the new activity. This problem or issue continue that has no end.  Then every time again I have to stop and press unsave. after many try  still not working. I then try not to unsave and turn off the device and I am able to turn off. But this problem is repeating when I use for my cycling activity. Please HELP! it is very annoying. At one time I forgotten about this and it drain off my battery.
Hope they is a solution, I did a reset but still having same problem. I check for nay Firmware update, there is none. Software Version: 12.70.