This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Training rollers (not smart ones) shows me moving outside, but I'm not

It's actually an Edge 810 (don't see a forum for that model) but I suspect that if an answer exists to my question, it will work for any Garmin bike computer. Getting back into riding my training rollers, not connected to Zwift or any online app/game... they are just rollers, with my road bike and my Garmin, using the Garmin solely for tracking miles and average. When I'm done, there is a "route" that goes all around my house and my property, through walls, trees and even into my neighbor's house. I'm obviously not going anywhere, so my question: is there a way to adjust or fine tune this unit so that it doesn't show me bouncing around all over the place? I'd prefer to just turn GPS off as part of a training profile, but not seeing that option. Speed/cadence sensor works fine and all is calibrated nicely there, just don't want or need a map. For those who say "indoor riding doesn't accurately measure distance"... that's not my question and I am actually riding the bike, it's not mounted to a stationary trainer. Just want to either turn off mapping or get it to the point where it keeps me in one physical spot. Thanks for any advice!