FW 12.1 battery drain

After update to 12.1 the device drains buttery faster. 20/30 % faster than before. i could ride for 9//10 hours and now at max 7 hours device is dead. is it possible to fix this issue?

Parents
  • I started using Garmin Edge devices over 10 years ago with a 705.  It had plenty of bugs and every new revision would fix some and introduces others, including the final revision before discontinuing the unit.   That's been what's happened ever since with every new Edge. And in my experience, the final revision breaks something that I rely on and I wind up having to revert to a previous version.  That might be the case with the 820 as well.

• I started using Garmin Edge devices over 10 years ago with a 705.  It had plenty of bugs and every new revision would fix some and introduces others, including the final revision before discontinuing the unit.   That's been what's happened ever since with every new Edge. And in my experience, the final revision breaks something that I rely on and I wind up having to revert to a previous version.  That might be the case with the 820 as well.

Children
No Data