This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Issues with colours of the navigation maps

since the latest software update (12.10) large portions of the map colour changed to bright green and so did the course and direction arrow. Pretty frustrating as it is impossible to distinguish my route now. 

Does anyone have similar issues? 

Is there a solution?

thx 

• The same here. I re-installed the Cycle MAp, then did a factory reset. After a day or so, the map screen shows (again) all roads in green, as well as the arrow of present position and of the Vitrual Partner.

Any comments from Garmin on a solution for this issue?

• Affirmative. Garmin - will there be a patch? This is clearly a software problem. It takes a long time.

• I have not had a recurrence of this issue since reinstalling maps a few months ago. HOWEVER, on my last ride something very similar happened. Instead of the background turning green, all the roads and navigational arrows turned green. The impact is the same though; it renders the map screen more or less unusable. I'll try another reinstall later. Wondered if anyone else here had experienced the same?

I do agree with the previous poster - there's a software issue here and Garmin ought to fix it.

• It seems to me that I noticed a certain pattern. The map changes color when it changes from a night theme to a day theme and vice versa.

• I have noticed this too. I’m getting pretty angry about the lack of any fix for this issue from Garmin. 

I regularly ride to work locations that I haven’t been to before, being able to read the map is crucial to getting to work on time and then get home safely. Tonight the map worked ok on the way there in daylight mode, and then flipped to green coming back in nighttime mode. 

COME ON Garmin. #buywahoonexttime

• This happened to me again yesterday. I am currently in the process of re-installing maps (again!) and will also raise a case with Garmin.

• We just released the 12.24 beta which addresses this issue. Users are welcome to install this if they would like to fix this issue before the public release. 

• This was resolved in the new software update 12.30.