This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't get Live Segments to work (another thread, again)

Hi, firmware 11.20 here.

I have subscribed to Strava Summit to access Live Segments.

My favorite strava segments are showing up on Garmin Connect dot com website but I have synced my Edge 820 many many times using my iPhone Garmin Connect app, nothing is being downloaded to my Garmin. "Training >> Segments" leaves me with an empty list.

I have disconnected Strava and Garmin several times, synced everytime after connecting the 2 services, but nothing gets better.

Any idea to help? I have read pretty much all threads related to the problem on this forum but nothing has helped.

• I think you have to configure your Garmin to use Strava segments instead of Garmin segments. Can't remember where the setting is though. 

• In my case I just have to sync new activity. If i don't have new activity, new stared strava segment doesn't  send on my garmin.

If you're hurry up just record false activity, launch a sync, check segment, remove the the false activity.

• Well, I just synced again after "faving" 3-4 new segments (dozens in total in Ly segments page) from a Strava Route I had created and I intend to do in the next days. One of these new segments are now showing up on my Garmin Edge 820.

One. Which sounds nearly as a victory to me after the last days of testing.

In total I have 2 pages of favorite segments in the "My segments" Strava section. Why is there only 1 favorite segment on my Garmin? :-(

If you had told me only new favorite segments checked after Live Segments is activated, ok, I would uncheck, re-check all the segments, but there I only have one for the 4 new segments I just checked... Plus Garmin's Connect website displays all my favorite segments from Strava. So this is not an issue between the 2 services.