This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Avg Speed Distance not showing on After syncing new speed sensor.

Purchased new Edge 820 plus speed sensor. after paring and going for a red the unit would not record and distance or ave speed.

But speed worked ok. Did a 100 mile ride today but nothing to upload to strava using 11.20 firmware. HELP

• Did you press the Start/Stop button at the beginning of the ride?  You need to press Start to start recording and to see distance and average data.  You then need to press stop and save the ride at the end.  You can also choose to have the device start recording automatically when it detects the start of a ride.  You will still need to press stop and save the ride at the end.

• Yes i did, i was using an imported tcx route which is the only differance from my rides in the week where the unit worked fine before i had my speed sensor via gps. just one more odd thing is when i removed the unit from my bike to go for a coffee the distance and avg speed started to work just with me walking.