This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Function proposal for Di2 buttons (for all Edge devices)

Hi!

I write this here because i've got an Edge 820. When you use a Di2 System with a garmin device you can select the function of the buttons in the top of the hoods. In my case i have doble click to show map page or altitude graph dependin on wich button you make this operation (left or right). If you make a double click on the right hood it will go to Map page, Right?

OK, the problem is: if I am on the second data page and I make a double click it will go to map page, but if i want to return to the last page viewed i have to scroll doing a lot of single clicks on the hoods.

My proposal: It would be nice if you make double click to go to map page and then if you do a double click again go to the last viewed screen. (you can change double tap to anything you want like single tap, long tap...)

I think it is more logical and practical... and i think it is very easy to do in coding terms... just a "bit" on memory saying if you hitted the button to quick access map page... (or other page configured) or you've just scrolled to it.

No much memory required and a so nice function!