This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Edge 820 and Neo Tacx 2

Hey folks. I have just discovered that my Garmin Edge 820 can control my Neo Tacx 2. I usually use Zwift, but have been keen to simulate portions of a ride that I am trying to train for.

So far I have been able to reride a portion of a saved ride. It seems neat, but not perfect. The main challenge that I would like to solve is for the Garmin Edge 820 to show my the grade % that is being simulated. I have the grade data screen up, but it is always at zero. I have seen Youtube videos where people are referencing the ability to see the simulated grade, but I can not figure out how to see it myself.

I am also curious to know if it is possible to see where you are on the map based on the distance that you have riden on the simulated route. This should be easy enough to do. It would be nice to know for sure what hill you are climbing for the purposes of understanding how accurate the simulation is.

Any help would be appreciated folks!

Don