This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

After update Version 11.20 to Turn By Turn and Strava Live Segments not work, crash, failed.

After update New Edge 820 Version 11.20,

Strava Live Segments Issues, out of segment always, whenever I make a segment marked after the  firmware 11.20 update, it appears outside the segment and will not do well the time count so the GPS signal seems to be wrong.

Turn By Turn crash after 1h de course, and in base panel data does not show directions.

I have reset, corrected altimetry, did delete and download segments again, nothing solves the problem since 11.20.

I can no longer use those functions that I need most. best regards

• same here, any solutions out there ? 

• I went back to the previous firmware. If I'm not mistaken 11.10 today I'll test.
  • Anyone with solution?

Thank you

• my solution will be not buying anymore garmin products

The answer from Gamin Beta on january 2nd:

I know you’ve submitted multiple reports about segments and we have not done enough to solve them. Changes are brought in without robust testing and that is largely my fault. Though this likely won’t be solved for the upcoming release, we will work on improvements to the segment experience going forward.

Sorry again,

Edge Beta

• Thanks for the answer. I am still waiting for a solution, I have already done Hard Reset to the device, I went back and used the previous firmware etc, just the navigation went back, deleted the maps and downloaded again and it already works.

Now Strava nothing solved the problem with the segments
    Strava, this is very bad, because I use it a lot!

It was because of the same ones that I bought the Edge 820!

• I have had this with turn by turn navigation as well it restarted every 5 mins. Had to reset my Edge 820 to clear it. I would like to know if a fix is planned I willing to try a beta if it was available. 

I am surprised this hasn't been found in testing before release.