Firmware version 11.10 for the Edge 820 is now available. This update can be downloaded through Garmin Express or Garmin Connect Mobile when available.
Phased Rollout 20% at 10:35am CST [h=4]Changes made from version 11.00 to 11.10:[/h]
- Added support for 12-speed shifting sensors.
- Fixed data field issues when using a shifting system with no front derailleur.
- Fixed issue where radar would not automatically reconnect after being disconnected for more than 2 minutes.
- Updated RTL510 and RTL500 light modes for Auto and Trail modes.
- Fixed Varia lights not activating when starting an activity.
- Made several improvements to the Sensor Details UI for Vector 3 power meters.
- Fixed average power balance data field not working correctly.
- Added the option to choose the radar alert tone.
- Fixed an issue where setting the device language through Garmin Connect would result in the language defaulting back to English.
- Fixed an issue where going through the data screen flow would automatically enable the screen.
- Fixed an issue preventing the device from manually connecting to a network SSID.