This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin training centre and 6.2

Does anyone else still use garmin training centre? I still use it as an easy to view archive of all my data, but since 6.2 it won't read any data from my edge 820, and trying to manually import the file it says there's nothing there to read!! I've tried everything but to no avail.

I rolled back to 5.2 and straight away it works fine again so I assume for some completely unnecessary reason garmin have done something in 6.2 that has screwed this up. Thanks a bunch!!

Col.
  • Same Problem, add Training Peaks and WKO

I'm experiencing the same problem along with Device Agent for Training Peaks/WKO. Also, I tried exporting/uploading a tcx file from Garmin Connect to Garmin Training Center and Device Agent for Training Peaks...does not work. Thanks for screwing this up Garmin Software Update Dept!
  • 5.2 Rollback How To?

How did you roll back to V5.2?
  • How did you roll back to V5.2?

You can get all previous versions of software from here:

http://gawisp.com/perry/edge/
  • I still use it to create workouts for my 920 as I can share the .fit files with others.
  • Import tcx file into Garmin Training Center.

hi....I would like to join in on the latest edge 820 update

Same story for my fit files in "Garmin Training Center".

Other PC software that failed to import is "Turtle Sport" and even "Garmin BaseCamp" :confused:

PC software that works is "Golden Cheetah".

The workaround I use is to upload into "Garmin Connect" :
    ...from within "Garmin Connect" export the activity as TCX
    ...import this TCX file in "Garmin Training Center" without any problem

or go back to Firmware 5.20
    or stop using "Garmin Training Center"

success

How do you import a tcx file into Garmin Training Center?. cannot find a file import command in the program

thanks