This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Training Calendar Sync Broken?

Is it just me, or is the Training Calendar sync from Garmin Connect currently broken?

Just tried to sync next months' schedule and whilst the Workouts seem to transfer over to the 820 fine, the planned schedule does not; if I go to Training -> Training Calendar on the unit it just says "No scheduled workouts saved." although they all show up in Training -> Workouts.

Very annoying, especially since this was working fine before. I wish this piece of cr@p would just work as intended.
  • Training Plan / Calendar sync issues

I have the same thing today. I have tried everything - even factory reset , which was very annoying as I have lost all of my activity, odometer etc. This is the first post I have found that looks like it is the same issue that I have. The workouts are showing but the training calendar shows "Download your training calendar from Garmin Connect"
    I am sick of the issues with this - I have only had the watch 5 months and have continually had issues syncing workouts and calendars.
    Really - I spent over £500 for the watch and HRM Swim + some cycle sensors. Considering what I buy next time to be honest.

Sorry - just to add, I have a Fenix 3 HR.
  • Glad to know I'm not the only one! I even posted a similar thread yesterday asking and was directed here!
    I've NEVER had issues loading workouts from my training calendar until yesterday-kept telling me to "Download Workouts from Garmin Connect" which I had done SEVERAL times to no avail!
    I did everything short of Factory Reset-which I HOPE I don't have to do! Sounds like even if I did that it wouldn't help!
    HOPING this is alleviated SOON because it is ANNOYING to want to use the watch the way it is intended to not be able to!
  • Quote from a thread in the 920XT running forum

This is an issue that we are investigating. I am seeing a similar issue where nothing is displaying in the Training Calendar, but items are displaying in the My Workouts option. We apologize for any inconvenience in the mean time as we continue to investigate.

I hope they get it fixed soon, very irritating
  • Same Problem Here

+1 - I have the same problem.
  • +1 I have the same problem and also test on a miniMac and it does not synonymous idem Windows
  • Thank you for your continued patience. Unfortunately, we don’t have an update as to when this will be resolved, but wanted to provide some steps that may allow you to continue your training.

The workouts sent to your Edge should be available in the ‘Workouts’ section of the device, found here (steps vary by device):

• Access the device’s Menu
    • Select Training
    • Select ‘Workouts’

We understand that it is not as convenient, but you may try viewing the Training Calendar in Garmin Connect and match up the day of the week to the workout on the device.

We have made a sticky thread in the Garmin Connect forum where we will provide updates about this issue.
  • This has been resolved today. Yay!
  • I am having the same problem today with my Edge 520. Has this problem recurred?

• I see the workout on my connect calendar but on the edge 820 i find just 3 workouts

• same problem here with the edge 1030