This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can rides on my 520 plus be transferred to my 1030 plus

I have a 520 plus and have upgraded to a 1030 plus a few months ago. I have loads of rides on the 520 and was wondering is there a way of getting my rides I have done on the 520 transferred over to my 1030 ?

So I can ride these again when I want, I've looked and can't seem to find if its possible.

• If you are referring to Activities on the 520, upload them to Garmin Connect on your computer and from there they can be saved as courses and sent to another device. Those options are under the “Cog”(more) icon at the top right of the screen of an opened activity. You will need to rename them with unique names before sending or only one will copy across.

If you are referring to Courses on the 520, copy the contents of the \Garmin\Courses folder across to the \Garmin\New Files on the new device.

• Thanks, what I’m trying to do is copy rides that I have done and saved on my 520, they are also saved on my connect account on my iPhone.

But I really want to transfer them to my 1030, I’m not going to be getting rid of my 1030 any time soon, so would like all the rides I have done on my 520 on my 1030, so I can ride them again whenever I like.

Thanks Rob

• I don't think the "save as a course" function" can be done on the phone app. You would need to log in to your account via a web browser.

• Many thanks for your help.