This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Edge 520 and Google Pixel 6 Bluetooth Connection

I've tried many times trying to get my Edge 520 (on latest software build - 13.20) connected to my Google Pixel 6 smartphone, but haven't had any luck.  I can get them to do the initial pairing, where they communicate and show the PIN, but they will not connect to each other beyond that.

Has anyone had a similar problem, or have you been able to get these 2 devices to work together?

Thanks!

Ryan

• I was having the same problem when I was trying to pair my Pixel 6 to my Edge 520.  I tried several times to pair "normally".  It would say it was paired but that was not the case, the computer would never connect to BT.  I believe I solved the problem by using Garmin's iConnect app to accomplish the pairing.  Prior to this the BT icon would just flash and the 520 go in and out on the connected devices tab.  The Garmin app will go through the process for you rather than letting the Android software try to pair the unit.  All appears to ne well now.

• That worked! I removed my existing device from the Garmin Connect app (since it was already there) and added it as a new one. Thanks for the help!