This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

EDGE 520 plus will not sync with Garmin connect app

My EDGE 520 plus will no longer sync with my Garmin Connect app on my iPhone 12. Usually would sync automatically after a ride but nothing happened. When I try to sync from my day page it does not do anything, starts to spin, stops, and nothing happens, if I go into the device It gives me an error your device seems to busy, and the sync request has timed out try again later. One time it said something about incident notification which I never turned on. I rebooted my phone and edge, nothing happens,  same errors.  HELP PLEASE.

• First, let's state the obvious and make sure you are "saving" your ride and not accidently hitting another button.  Next, I would un-pair the phone from the 520 and then re-pair them and see if that works.  If that doesn't work try deleting the Garmin app from your phone and reset your 520.  If that doesn't clear things up you may need to revert to an earlier version of Garmin Connect on your phone.  I was having a problem with Live Track not working and the solution was reverting back to Version 4.29.  If you need info on how to revert back to an earlier version you can search the forum and it will come up.  Just be sure that you don't have your apps automatically update or the Garmin will just update itself and you'll be where you started.

• Thanks for this El_Dorado_Mike.  Un-pairing and re-paring works.