This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Maps not displaying on Edge 520 plus - i've read the previous correspondence and nobody seems to have an answer?! i have tried following the suggestions on the manual and cant even access the relevant options - this is really frustrating!!!

- i've read the previous correspondence and nobody seems to have an answer?! i have tried following the suggestions on the manual and cant even access the relevant options - this is really frustrating!!!

PLEASE can someone from Garmin make a helpful suggestion rather than leaving us all dissatisfied!

I cant believe it appears to be such a common issue for so long and yet nobody appears to have been given a solution!

• If you're expecting someone from Garmin to answer you on this forum it probably isn't going to happen.  To get direct response from them you will need to contact them and file a trouble ticket.  Garmin does not frequent these forums.