This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Edge 520 and 4iiii Podium power meter

Anyone find a solution to this? I just installed a brand new 4iiii Podium and it paired and calibrated perfectly with my 520 but on the data screen for 3s power It is blank the entire ride? Not sure what I’m doing wrong...

• when you paired your 4iiii did you also see a cadence sensor to pair, you should pair that as well and see if things are better.

• The reason it's showing "blank" for the entire ride is because you accidentally selected "balanced" from the Edge 520 power fields.  I assume your podium is left side only just like mine.  The reason I know you accidentally selected "balanced" is because I made the same mistake.  Whoops.

If you go back and change the field to the correct 3s power field on your Edge 520, it will work on your Edge 520.

1. Select Menu > Settings > Activity Profiles.
    2. Select a profile.
    3. Select Data Screens.
    4. Select a data screen.
    5. If necessary, enable the data screen.
    6. Select the number of data fields to appear on the screen.
    7. Select a data field to change it.  But don't select "Balanced" 3s power because you have left side only power meter. Keep scrolling the Power fields until you find the other 3s power field.

The other possibility is if you have a left/right podium is that you didn't link them together on the phone/tablet app (or you accidentally unlinked them).  Check 4iiii support website on how to link left/right together.  But again, I think you have left side only podiiiium and accidentally selected "Balanced" 3s power on your Edge 520 data field.

• Hi - my Garmin edge picked up the power sensor but it isn’t detecting a cadence sensor. Will it get cadence from the 4iiii precision L side crank once the power sensor is linked?

I could just re attach my Garmin cadence sensor but seems pointless.

• I can't remember to be honest.  Give 4iiii Customer Support a call and they'll help you.

• You should get cadence through the power meter pairing. No need to add a cadence sensor or to to find one to power to.

• All sorted - thank you everyone