This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Edge 520 Plus navigation freezes while riding

While riding along and following a course it will start out fine. After doing some km's the device hangs on a turn direction. For example: 'Turn right in 700m to Baker Street'. It will stay like this forever. When stopping the course and re adding the course it will bring up the same message and stay like this forever. Sometimes after 100km it will start working again.

Is this a know issue? If so, is there something there could be done? Might it be that there are defects in the courses files?

My routes are made in Strava, and then I choose to add them via Connect IQ. When launching the course again while riding, I have to select it from navigation->courses. This is not possible via connect IQ because there is an activity in progress. I do not want to loose my data. The course will then be there showing the Strava icon and I can select it again. Unfortunately this does not solve the problem.

The Edge 520 Plus will freeze sometimes too. I have to hold the power button down and reset...

Any help would be appreciated,

Wim