This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Edge 520 Training Calendar sync issues

I have set up a training plan on my calendar that will take place over the next few months. There was no issue setting it up and everything looks good on Garmin Connect. The training calendar shows up perfectly on my the iPhone connect app, but when I plug my Edge 520 into my computer and sync it with Express, the calendar on my head unit is all jumbled. It will show a couple of random workouts for next week, and then a couple for a few weeks after that, but nothing else. I cannot see the workout scheduled for the current day and there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to the other handful of workouts it decides to sync. 

• Did you get an answer or a solution to this mate?

• I did not. And the issue hasn’t been resolved either. 

• Всем привет! ) Проблема связана с длиной имени тренировки. Слишком длинное название тренировки. В connect.garmin.com отредактируйте проблемную тренировки, сократив количество символов в её названии. После синхронизируйте своё устройство. Тренировка появится в календаре устройства.
    Это ошибка которая проявляется независимо от локализации устройства. Надуюсь инженеры Garmin уё исправят.