This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Rides won't download since 1/1/2020

I have a new Garmin Edge 520 Plus since December and it was working perfectly and downloading rides to my i phone and onto Strava. Yesterday the ride wouldn't download. Since then I have disabled and reconnected every possible setting and in desperation completely reset mt Garmin. No joy!!!! The phone and the garmin are definitely connected but Garmin Connects prompts that the "Your Edge 520 Plus Is Not Fully Paired-Would you like to complete Bluetooth Pairing?".  When I click yes it prompts to "Make sure your Edge 520 Plus is in Bluetooth Pairing mode. Refer to user manual for help". When I click continue I am asked to select an accessory but not option appears. HELP!!!!

• Hello, same problem with my edge 520 plus since perhaps one month. 5 or 7 rides. I must connect my edge on the garmin express PC Software to download the ride on connect and strava. I think it's a bug since last firmware (5.10 for me)

• I got nowhere with the support desk so brought it to my local bike shop. They had software that was able to diagnose that although I only had the Garmin a month it needed 5 updates. It was probably old stock. Anyhow, got sorted.