This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Power drop outs

Hi,

I was using Edge 520 Plus and Stages powermeter for few months without any problems. This weekend I experienced power drop outs during my activity. Every few seconds it shows 0 w (and 0 rpms) for few seconds, then it shows normal power, but it repeats after another few sec.
It seems that this signal from the powermeter cannot reach the head unit. It is strange because I haven't changed position of my head unit. I have replaced powermeter battery yeasterday and today I still got thos drop outs. I was recording today's ride also with my Fenix5 and it is fine - the droputs are only on Edge. Last weekend everything was fine.

I am adding the screenshot of the drop outs as well as the 2 fit files from the same ride (full activity from fenix and part of the activity from edge - i was recording only few minutes to records droputs).

Do you have any ideas what could be the reason or how to investigate it further?

Kind Regards