This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Pioneer Power Meter Pairing Troubleshooting

I've been using a Pioneer two sided power meter without issue for the past year or so with my 510, and now with my 520. However, I thought my power readings were a little high the past few weeks, so I thought it would make sense to replace the PM batteries and reset the pairing with the 520. I installed new batteries in the power meter, confirmed that the power meter was operating in the proper mode and was registering cadence using the indicator lights (long red to show power meter mode, and a green light on each revolution of the pedals to show it recognized the crank was turning.
On the 520, I went into sensors, removed the power meter, turned the 520 off, and then attempted to re-pair the power meter to the 520, and the 520 doesn't see it. It's still communicating with HR monitor and speed sensor, but several minutes of turning cranks and the 520 just continues to search for a power meter.
Any suggestions?