This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bluetooth & Ant+ radios not working Edge 520

The Bluetooth & Ant+ radios stopped working on my Edge 520. None of the sensors (speed/cadence/trainer) show up on the device (they have all been paired and used before). Also the device wouldn't connect to my phone on Bluetooth. Unpaired it on the phone and tried to pair it again, but the device did not show up on the bluetooth scan. The device has the latest firmware. Please help. Thank you,
  • Did you find a solution?  The same thing just happened on my edge 810.  No HRM, Cadence, Power meter sensor data and it will no longer pair with my iPhone to sync rides.

• Me too (Edge 520 Plus).  Did you find a fix?

• No solution for me yet.  I reached out to support, they had me do a factory reset... and when that didn't resolve it, they suggested a replacement (at discounted cost).  I've been sitting on it since then - just using my apple watch to track rides until I decide if I want to spend more $ on this.  I've only used it for 1.5yrs, seems like an early failure.

If anyone figures out a fix, please post here.