This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Edge 520 sync failed

I am experiencing some sync issues with my new Edge 520 (Software 3.0.0) It did work in the past (before software update) but now, I am unable to sync courses from the Garmin Connect app to my Edge. Attached you can see the error message. Everything is paired ok, both Bluetooth and Bluetooth LE. A ride I just did synced just fine from Edge to Connect app. Unpairing everything and a hard reset (Edge) did not resolve the issue.
  • Additional tests on an Android phone give me the same results. Could somebody please look into this?
  • Additional tests on an Android phone give me the same results. Could somebody please look into this?

Curious, are there any Strava segments currently pending in the queue? If so, delete them from the pending list, and try again. I had that happen once, not sure if that helps, it may be unrelated, but it happened to me like that once.
  • I don't believe so. Is there any way I can check this? Btw I attached the sync report from Garmin Connect.
  • Clearing the "Upload History" that appears in Garmin Connect under the "Utilities" tab took care of my sync problem. 
    This clears the upload history on your computer and does not affect any files in your Garmin device.