This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Edge 25 stopped showing speed & distance, but does still show course driven, kadence, pulse and calories burned.

Hello, my Edge 25 have stopped showing speed & distance, but does still show course driven, kadence, pulse and calories burned. I think it must have something to do with course or segment info, but as for now I'm lost. Help will be greatly appreciated. Klaus

• - Are you using a speed sensor? If so, I would recommend replacing the battery in the sensor.

• Hmm, a speed sensor? I think not. Where would that be situated and what would it look like? Well, now I've seen pictures, but why should I all of a sudden need a speed sensor? I am using my Edge 25 a pulse belt around my chest, a kadence sensor in which I just changed the battery and thats it. 

• Problem solved - I think. I just realised that I do have a speed sensor. That my kadence sensor is also a speed sensor due to the little transponder thing in the wheel. And Garmin Support tells me it overrules the built in speed sensor, and since my transponder in the wheel had displaced itself it showed no speed and distance. Now it's placed correctly and I'm anticipating speed and distance showing on my Edge 25 when I'll be pedaling home later today.  /Klaus