This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Return policy for Edge 130?

What is the return policy for refurbs, and where is that posted? It's not on my order confirmation, and I don't see it on your website.

What I do find on your website is that items purchased after Nov 12 are returnable until Jan 15. I ordered a refurb which didn't ship to me until Nov 16, and I didn't receive it until Nov 22. Unfortunately, the device that I received won't acquire a GPS signal and I'm being told by Product Support that they can't do anything, because I am past your return policy. I think the point that's being missed is that the replacement device you sent me doesn't work.

So, not only did I buy an Edge 130 from your company that didn't last even 2 years, because the battery died, but your refurb program sent out a device that is faulty. That is rotten customer service for what has been a terrible product.

• You're not going to get any help here on a forum that is just a place for owners to commiserate.  I'd call Garmin support again and hopefully you get a more sympathetic customer service rep on the phone.  I'd stick to the point that you paid for a refurb and it never worked right out of the box and that the shipping was delayed so you didn't have much of a window to try it out.  Good luck!

• I’m sure you’re right. I actually don’t have much hope for a fair response, but may try what you’re suggesting. But I also hope this post serves to warn others who might consider buying a 130 and at the very least steer clear of their refurbs I haven’t researched battery life for the 530 yet but will probably buy a wahoo Bolt based on my experience with Garmin on this one.

• Call today.  You've nothing to lose.