This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Work around auto lap 5 km on Edge 130 (Plus)

i could not change the original topic, but if you are creative there are a lot of things you can do:

1. You can get a warning every 2,5 km in distance. You only do not get the last lap time then on the edge, but it goes over the 5 km lap indication on the Edge 130

2. i have a Garmin Fenix (even more, but 5X Plus is most used) and there you can setup any cycling auto lap you want. In the Edge 130 you then use it as working as a full screen of the watch. 

Garmin does need to change anything. For this price, the Edge is the best cycling computer i ever had (have older bigger Edges from the beginning as well) and it resist often falling with my bike in the mountains or woods as well and battery life is really good to cycle 8 hours or more (a full day). And with Garmin Radar i feel much safer when i get very tired and drive back on big Bulgarian roads to home or wherever i go and cars really slow down when the lights warn them coming closer. 

Thx Garm