This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Edge 130 no longer recording distance

Symptoms: From May 9th until today (May 14), any activity I record with my Garmin Edge 130 will not record distance (0.00 km). Time, speed, and temperature still record successfully, and sensors like my HR strap and Varia lights would still connect. I would also wait for the "GPS Ready" status before beginning any of these activities.

Troubleshooting steps:
- I ensured during this period that my unit was always downloading and installing the latest software updates via syncing with the Garmin Connect app (so the unit is currently up to date)
- I deleted all of the previous activities stored on the unit (~90)
- After troubleshooting online, I checked the following pathway on the unit: Main menu > Ride Settings > GPS. GPS had been switched to "OFF" at some point, and not consciously by me
- Switched GPS back on by selecting "GPS". Did a test activity outdoors, and still no distance (0.00 km)

I am at a loss of what to try next, other than completely resetting the unit. The unit is is new as of December 2019.