This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Navigation custom data fields

Hello,

Thinking about buying an Edge 130 as an upgrade for my Edge 25. Question: while displaying course breadcrumb navigation the Edge 130 has an option to show 2 data fields at the bottom of the screen. Is it possible to use custom fileds for HeartRate and Actual Speed together with the map?

Kind regards, Folkert

• In general, you can choose any data field for any available location.  The only limitation could be some of the 3rd party apps from the Connect-IQ store may not like to live in some locations.  On my breadcrumb course display I keep mileage and elapsed time in the two bottom data fields, works great.

• Thanks for the quick reply! My next device will be the Edge 130. The Edge 25 is reliable but lacks customisation of screens.

• You can customise the Edge 25 screens thanks to this guy. Pretty simple to do and it works

www.edge25.net

• I know this site and it's awesome! However, the Edge has up to 8 datafields on 1 screen and has much more customisation options including nice additional apps from the Garmin app store. I'm happy now with my new Edge 130 although the 25 never let me down. Bought it with a nice Black Friday discount.