This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to see direction when planned route crosses?

Hello Guys,

i already searched for answeres in the Edge 130 forum but did not find anything:

Am i the only one struggling when it comes to following a planned route, where the track is crossing sometimes?

I often plan trips with equal start- and finish-location --> Thats why the way there and back often cross each other ...

And when im out on the track and see the lines on my Edge 130 i can often not find out, which line i have to follow.

Either there is something that i dont know or it would be helpful to have maybe something like a dot, always ~ 50m in front of the current position --> This way i could clearly see which way to go ...

The "white arrow" which should be a reference to the planned pace is not help if i am much slower or faster than that

I know, that the "official Answer" will be:

1. The planned Track is shown with a white line in between two black lines --> But this often is not working on the track to see the clear direction

2. When it comes to a junction a Message should appear which way to go --> Not always and not always 100% clear

I hope my description is OK and it would be interesting if i am the only guy struggling with this problem ;-)

Thank you in advance!

Here you see some crossings --> In this example it looks OK but you have to determine on the bike while driving which way to go

On the left side you have a example where there is only one way but the line is interrupted --> These are situations where it gets more complicated and the track-combination can lead you into a false direction

Thats why i think, that some kind of icon, always being in front of the current position is the most reliable way to always know where to go ...