A new Beta software for the Edge 130 has been released. Full change log, instructions, and software for installing the beta can be found in the links below.
- For any issues that you encounter please fill out the form included in the download and attach it to an email to [email protected] Please note that you may not get a response to the email unless we need more information on the issue you report.
- In the process of troubleshooting reported issues we may access information in your Garmin Connect account, such as your activity files. More information about Garmin's privacy policies can be found at: www.garmin.com/.../privacy-statement
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
Changes made from version 3.50 to 3.52:
- Improved phone connectivity
- Connect your Edge 130 to your computer using the USB cable.
- Download and unzip the Edge130Beta.zip. Place the GUPDATE.GCD file from the beta folder in the \GARMIN folder of your device's internal storage drive.
- Disconnect your device from the computer, approve the update, and wait for the update to finish.
- If you would like to revert to the last public release software, follow the above steps using the GUPDATE.gcd file from the public folder.