This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin 130 stopped showing elevation on Garmin Connect.

The Garmin Connect page for each ride history with my Edge 130 no longer reports elevation gain and does not show an elevation graph.  Previously ride reports showed four graphs (Elevation, Speed, Bike cadence, and Temperature). Now I get only three graphs, omitting Elevation, and also "Elev Gain" at the top of the page now shows "--" instead of the gain for the ride.  I did not intentionally change any settings, but must have.  Please advise how to get elevation reporting back.

• Hello, 
    I noticed the same behaviour on mine. The elevation seems to be recorded as I see it on my Garmin Connect page. I also noticed that if you go through the menu/Ride settings and back to the ride, the elevation reappears, but it's a pain to do this at every ride.

• Curiously, after not reporting or charting any elevation on Garmin Connect for two rides, it now has returned to reporting subsequent rides.  Don't know that i made any changes...  Don't see where "ride settings" mentions elevation.

• Sorry, it doesn't. But the action of switching the menu on and off (no need to go into the ride settings) seems to be enough in my case to restore the display.