This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

the garmin EDGE 130 does not show the exact battery percentage as all other garmin devices do!

the garmin EDGE 130 does not show the exact battery percentage as all other garmin devices do! the battery icon with only the 4 bars indicator is really useless nowadays. is there any hidden option which I'm not aware to show the right %? in the connect IQ there isn't as well as in the official garmin firmware 3.3

• Welcome to the Garmin Guinea pigs.The indicator is a joke !
    I did some daytrips and the 130 did fine, so I don't worry anymore.
    Garmin should be able to solve this (or explain why they can't solve the problem with the current hardware).

• thanks walter for your reply. the edge 130 is a best buy for me. it works well. but this is the most disappointing missing feature to me! why don't they  implement it? @Garmin older products and cheaper wearable have this information since day one on the market!! @Garmin please solve this!

• Don't get me wrong, I like mine too.
    It's the fifth Garmin in our house, the sixth if I count in the ancient GPS12 that I borrowed from my brother in law, many years ago.

But the song remains the same.
    -You buy a device,
    -Garmin gives you updates, solves one problem, but introduces the next.
    -After a series of updates, you have to choose the firmware version which suits you best, that is which bugs concern you the least.

On the other hand, the devices are not that bad/quite good, and third party support is great. The internet is full of tools, tips and tricks.

Would be nice if Garmin would release a software version that has been thoroughly tested thoug...