This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Unable to Power On Device

I tried to turn on my Edge 130 after a few months (out due to injury) and it's not powering on. The only time it turns on is when it's connected to a power source. While on, it shows that it's at 100% battery. Does anyone have any experience with solving such an issue?
  • I tried to turn my Edge 130 on today after not using it for around 6 months due to not having to commute during lockdown and the battery seems to be dead. Really not impressed with it after reading all these comments. I contacted support to see if there was any way to replace the battery and the only thing it seems I can do out of warranty is to pay £80 something pounds to get a refurbished unit as it is out of warranty which will probably have the same problems in a few months. I don't think I have ever spent so much money on something only to have the battery die after so little use so I will probably be spending my money on another brand now.

• i have the same problem. I went out and bought a edge 130 plus and it seems to be working fine but the earlier 130 just doesn't take a charge. I can only turn it on hen connected.