This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Strava Segments Not Working at all in 2.30

No realtime segments are loading at all now. Haven't tried 2.40 yet.
  • Are you saying that the segments are not loading on the device are that they are there and are not getting triggered when you ride?
  • I can confirm: not working at all on Edge 130, neither with 2.40. The Strava segments are loaded, but they are not triggered when you ride! On Fenix 5 they work fine!
  • Still not working with 2.40 either.
  • I see the same issue (on 2.3). At least it's not resetting anymore.
  • Yeah, just resync'd again with Garmin Express on Mac OS X 10.13.5 and on iOS 11.4, and still not getting segments. Should I call customer support and ask for a new unit?
  • We are investigating this issue. I will post an update once we have it sorted out.
  • Re-sync'd with Express on Mac OS X 10.13.5 last night and on Garmin Connect on iOS 11.4 -- still no Strava Segments.
  • I have some updates for you - at the end of today's commute all of a sudden a segment screen appeared on my Edge 130. I was able to race against the goal and my PR. I realized that I set a goal for this segment, which makes me believe that you must set a segment goal in Strava to be able to race it with firmware 2.40. To my surprise few minutes later the device showed another segment screen, but there was no goal set for this segment in Strava. I was racing againt my PR only during the second segment. I have 15 Strava segments uploaded on my Edge 130 and only one has a goal set, but after racing the segment with the goal, I was able to race another segment without a goal. I am attaching a screenshot from Strava. Can somebody try it out. I am new to Edge devices and strava segments, therefore I don't know if this is desired functionality. I will continue testing in the next days.
    ciq.forums.garmin.com/.../1361857.png
  • Shawn-Garmin,
    Where are you on this issue. I have a few days before I have to return this thing to Clever Training at the end of my 60 days. I specifically bought this unit for Strava segments as my Fenix 3hr does not do segments. For the first month it crashed repeatedly because of segments, then update to 2.40 and segments don't work at all. I need an update from you on this problem or it's going back and I'm buying a Wahoo bolt.