This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

13.50 firmware shutdown suddenly during activity

Hello,

I've updated my 1030 with 13.50 firmware but during the activity it's suddenly shutdown!!

When I restart my 1030, my course is active again but is stopped...

I also have continuous disconnections and reconnections with the sensors of my giant reign ebike and the power indication ( ebike have a power meter...) is totally wrong...

How I can fix it?

Thanks in advance!

• Hello, can you send to me firmware 13.40?

• Mine does the same, in my case it is definitely caused by the RTL510 sensor which fails first then reboots the Edge 1030

It may well be that it's just a case of all sensors losing connectivity, but the Edge being more vocal about losing the radar. Whenever my Edge 530 crashes (hardly ever, fortunately), it usually loses all of its sensors a few seconds earlier. I take that more as a symptom than a cause though.

• Something that might be of future use if you're looking to roll back to a previous firmware but don't have the firmware file;.

As long as you are rolling back to public release firmware & you had previously updated it via Garmin Express on your PC rather than OTA then the firmware may well still be stored in the ProgramData\Garmin\CoreService\Downloads\PrimaryFirmware folder. As whenever Express updates a firmware, map file etc on a device it caches them on the hard disk before updating, which in the case of map updates can consume a heck of a lot of disk space