This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Browse map panning wasn't working

New 1030 upgraded from 7.5 to 9 and initially I thought I could pan through the map but (after the update?) found it was stuck where as I pan the edges do not redraw and the next time I touch the screen to pan further it recenters to the previously drawn screen and starts panning from that old spot again. Same effect as if I was never releasing my finger during each of my pan 'strokes'. Found you can use two fingers to rotate and zoom the screen while fiddling and after that is when panning started redrawing edges and not recentering on each next touch. Anyone else seen this?

• I just tried to duplicate your problem and mine appears to be working fine panning. Do you have a satellite fix before trying to pan?

• Wasn't sure as I had barely any use with the unit and have yet to get it on the road. After the two finger pinch to zoom+rotate it began working but he issue was there for a while through multiple attempts to pan around and was present if I recall on general map browsing and pulling up the map on POI searches.

• When I pan, the map is redrawn. Also, I can't zoom or rotate the map by using two fingers. It may look like it is zooming in but if you look at the map scale in the lower right corner, it remains the same.