This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Firmware 9.00 -history- rides not appearing

When I tried to look at  history- rides -   I can't see any recent rides

• Is your date and time set correctly? Have you let the 1030 acquire GPS lately?

• Yes. The rides are recorded correctly in the activities folder. They are missing in history 

• I'm not sure exactly what is happening but garmin connect is loading files into history on my 1030. These are from June this year,  recorded on my old 810. They are loaded one at a time when I save a new ride

• Same thing happening here.  Though it just started 2 days ago. Anyone have a fix???

• How many rides do you have in your activities folder? The limit is 200 

• I had the same issue..that's crazy that a device as G1030 cannot manage more than 200 rides...and for logic it should avoid to show the first rides not the last

• I'm having same issue and fed up with answer about how many files saved , that is not the answer as i have deleted my history a month ago and still not 1 ride showing since , problem started with the update ,,wish someone has the fix 

• I am having a similar problem but not sure where to post so if this is not the spot, apologies.
    I have a Garmin Edge 200, I have used this mostly since April of this year, and I ride daily (but there are not 200 rides stored)
    It works great, I can look at my stats, then every so often upload to the website page with my history, etc.

Today on my first ride, after doing the exact same thing as ALL my rides, when I tried to look at the history "last ride" it said, "No History Saved" so I checked "all rides" and same answer, (checked longest & fastest, as well, all the same message.)

I panicked and immediately connected it to my computer, and when the sync was complete, there was my ride as well as the other handful of rides that had not been sync'd up yet.

Went on a 2nd ride and this time only one VERY old ride showed up, something I did when I first got the unit which was to take it on a long road trip to gauge accuracy in miles, elevation, etc.  The "ride" had been sitting in there for years, and now it was the only thing showing up.

Once again I did a sync, and the 2nd ride I took today showed up on the website.

So I'm thinking maybe a factory reset?  Start over?  I could not find a setting to reset or change the history.  this is an old device, to be sure, I purchased it in 2013, but it does exactly what I need it to do, so I really don't want to replace it.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd be grateful.

HERE IS MY INFO:

Edge 200 (Copyright 2011)

Software Version 2.10
    GPS 4.13

I have a unit ID but I don't think you'll need that.
    Also, if I do a factory reset, will I need to re-update software?

Thanks,

Amandah

Pandemic cyclist just riding it out...