This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin 1030 vs 520, 500 and 820 and a couple of wahoo

Well tonight's ride went well out with the lad's and the flagship computer was getting laughed at. 

Shutdown three times for absolutely no reason, would not connect with phone, blank map screen, no live track and then after restarting computer three times and resuming ride it would not upload ride until finally after ten tries it did.

Everyone's worked fine they all uploaded there rides no problem. I even connected my phone to the wahoo and 520 and no problem picked it up no problem.

So garmin how can you get it so wrong on the 1030 a £500 computer that is supposed to be a flagship computer that cannot perform even the basic functions like record a ride?

Sick of constantly having to look down to see if it is still working. 

How come everyone else including yourselves can get it right on other computers but this one is absolute garbage. 

Sorry for the rant but was a embarrassment and severely annoying that my mate's computer's are half the price of my super duper 1030 and it can't even record or upload a ride something your cheapest computer can even do.

Think garmin needs to get a focus group together to get this computer working properly as we have all paid top dollar for this. 

Completely and utterly sick of it.