This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

MAPS

SOMEONE CAN KNOW WHAT THE LATEST VERSION OF THE BRAZILIAN MAP AND HOW TO UPDATE?

Top Replies

All Replies

• I'd use OSM maps and forget about the Garmin-supplied maps.

1. Go to http://garmin.openstreetmap.nl/
    2. Select map type as Routable Bicycle, select Brazil from the South America dropdown list, click on Download Map Now
    3. Easiest map version to download is the gmapsupp.zip - once downloaded, unzip and copy the gmapsupp.img file to the /Garmin folder on your GPS

If you have an older version Garmin Brazil map on the device, go into the settings for each activity profile on the device, go to Natigation / Map / Select Map, and disable the older map(s).

• Thank you for your response, but unfortunately the openstreet map in Brazil is more outdated than the original Garmin - City Nvigator - and the version I have is 2016 and I do not know which version is the last one on connect does not appear anything. from 2106 until today several changes have been implemented and I do not know if mine is ok.

• Plug in your Edge to your PC/Mac and start Garmin Express. If there is a newer Garmin cyclemap-version available as you have on your device, Garmin Express will prompt you! If there comes no prompt, there is no more actual map available.

•  - We have two maps that would have coverage for Brazil. I have provided links below for both maps. CN Brazil is on version 2020.10 and CN South America is on version 2020.20

City Navigator® South America NT

City Navigator® Brazil NT