This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Live Track don't work!

Live Track doesn't work yet!

Edge 1000 v.15.4 with iPhone X iOS 13.5.1, Garmin Connect 4.31.2

Please FIX

• Same here.  Doesn't work on Android 9.9 too.  Tried LT on my Edge 1000 as well as on Vivoactive 3.  It only says Reconnecting.

• Edge 1000 v.15.4, Garmin Connect 4.31.1 on samusung S10e android 10. Doesn't work! Means livetrack starts, link sent but when link opend says no signal or reconnecting.

• I have the same problem Edge 1000 v.15.4, Garmin Connect 4.31.1 on android 10. Live Track don't work! Llivetrack starts, link sent but when link opend says no signal or reconnecting. please Garmin consider this issue. ciao

• It got worse.  Tried it again during my last ride.  Activated Livetrack on Garmin Connect app.  "Livetrack Started" message appeared on Edge 1000.  Contacted my loved one, asked about the status of Livetrack as they see it.  It still says something about will reconnect as soon as signal is acquired (I'm paraphrasing).

Frustrated, ended Livetrack on Garmin Connect.  It did, but Edge 1000 still shows the Eye icon signalling that it's still in Livetrack mode.  When I ended my ride, saved it and in the past it will get automatically uploaded in about a minute.  Not this time.  Waited in GC but nothing happened.  When I tried to manually upload my ride the message "Upload Failed" is displayed.  It kept appearing everytime I tried to manually upload it.

This needs to be fixed.

• I have been talking back and forth with product support for months now and they are working on it.  They just updated to Connect version 4.32.  It worked once for me and is back to not working.

Downgrade your connect apps back to version 4.29, turn off auto update, and restart your device.

Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

• From what I read in this forum, LiveTrack started to break when the GC app got upgraded starting at 4.30.  If that's indeed the case I don't want to go back to 4.29 (I'm now at 4.32.1), then have potential upgrade installation problems in the future if my version becomes many versions behind.

I have other options right now if push comes to shove -- enable Google Map tracking, or subscribe to S----A and get its Beacon feature.  I'm eagerly waiting for Garmin to get this squared out soon nevertheless.