• Huawei P9 Notification permissions

[SOLVED]Look below [/SOLVED]

Hey guys, just bought my Garmin Fenix 3 HR! So excited to test this out on my workouts and on my hikes!:)
    However, i'm having issues with (i think) my Huawei P9.
    Its untested in the compatibility list, but i've followed all…
  • Garmin Connect + Huawei Honor = Notifications don't work

Hello all

I bought my wife a Garmin Vivoactive 3 watch and ran into a problem.
    Vivoactive 3 did not receive notifications from the Honor 9 smartphone.
    In Google and on the forums I found only a description of the problem, with no solutions. There were only…
  • Huawei P20 pro notifications

Hi guys, I've recently bought myself the F?nix 5 having heard great reviews about it, I have have done friends which use it.

I've paired it with my phone, amended settings but my watch is not getting the notifications from texts out calls, I've given…
  • 935 - Huawei P20 Lite - Notifications

Hi all. This might need to go to support, but will check here first.

Forerunner 935 - Huawei P20 Lite
    Forerunner Firmware: 12.20
    Connect IQ: 4.15

Tried everything possible but the watch does not maintain a connection to the phone. So no notifications, no…
  • Keine Smart Notifications mehr mit Huawei

Seit kurzem werden auf meiner Uhr (Fenix 5S Plus) keine Whatsapp und SMS-Nachrichten mehr angezeigt. Anrufe werden jedoch weiterhin ganz normal angezeigt. Ich habe schon alle möglichen Sachen probiert und alle Einstellungen überprüft. Auch das Garmin…

• RE: Huawei mate20x doesn't get whatsapp notifications

I'm not sure what you're saying here

1) in the App settings of Android for "Connect": Details power usage / app start / set to manual and set all 3 switches to "on"

I assume you mean Settings - Apps - Connect…

• Smart notification issue with vivoactive4 + Huawei P30 Pro

Hello,

I just bought my wife a vivoactive 4S and I can not have notifications working correctly with Huawei P30 phone. I tried eveerything I saw about Battery saving and notification settings but it stops working from time to time. For example, it was…

• Huawei P30 Lite - not receiving any notifications

All worked fine, until last week.

I can't get any notifications on my Vivoactive 3 at all.

I keep getting the Connect Sync Service notification, I follow the instructions, doesn't help.

No calls, no sms, no WhatsApp.

I'm not very technical - so…