This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Wrong thumbnail in Garmin Express

After few years of having the correct thumbnail, I was greeted today with MARQ Expedition thumbnail instead of the Aviator. 

I know this is a common issue but I couldn't find a fix/solution anywhere. 

Tried re-installing Express to no avail. 

Any confirmed solution? 

P.S. issue is on MAC

• I’ve had the same problem on my Marq Expedition showing as a Commander I believe (black watch). Ive raised this in this forum a few months ago but still no resolution. 

• Same. MARQ Expedition showing as Commander. It's been this way for around 2 years. The issue is that the "Expedition" was changed to the "Adventurer" and so all the bug fixes for this sort of thing were only fixing the Adventurer, not the Expedition. (Great QC from the coding department!) Unsure about the Aviator but I am guessing there is a parallel.

I've been told that because it is a "minor" bug it is very low down on the priority list and is unlikely to be resolved any time soon. 2 years and counting tells me they plan on never fixing it.

Thankfully, it is minor and has no impact on my usage or functionality.

• If you read closely, you'll see that my watch is neither Expedition or Adventurer, also as I said, I know this is an ongoing issue and it happened after updating Garmin Express.