This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bluetooth HR broadcast

On SW version 25.10, I have issues with the Bluetooth HR broadcast.  My Karoo 2 (outdoor) and AppleTV 2022 4K both appear to sporadically lose connection with the Marq Adventurer.  Is this a known issue please?

• Your OHR broadcast is connecting either through the ANT+ wireless protocol or over Bluetooth. Since I do not show either device on the compatibility list for the ANT+ protocol, it sounds like you are broadcasting over Bluetooth.

Here is their official website for all ANT+ devices:

- ThisisAnt

Assuming you are not using ANT+ and you are broadcasting using Bluetooth - if you do not have any Bluetooth connectivity issues using any other features of your watch, such as being connected to your smartphone and your Connect Mobile APP and receiving smart notifications etc, you might be able to learn more reaching out to both device manufacturers to learn their thoughts on the ability to receive the broadcast via Bluetooth.

• Thank you for your answers but I believe this to be an issue with the watch / FW. The reason I say this is that it has always connected to the ATV and Karoo 2 and these connections have been stable. I therefore believe that it may be something that has happened to the device itself recently and the only thing that this could be is a FW update.