This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion
  • I'm not sure if it's going to be different for the MARQ, but typically ordering direct from Garmin has been the slowest way of getting newly-released products as they've always tended to prioritise getting the initial stock out to retailers over fulfilling direct pre-orders. I don't know about other countries, but in the UK, Garmin haven't even sold the MARQ or MARQ II directly or through its normal sports retailers, it's only been available through premium jewellery retailers - and although none have yet received any stock, it was never expected to arrive until sometime this week anyway.

What's the story about having to change the chargers? Not heard anything about that till now.

• DC Rainmaker made an update on 20 October to his original post that the charger was changed. It’s a cradle type design now. 

• DC Rainmaker made an update on 20 October to his original post that the charger was changed. It’s a cradle type design now. 

Thanks, I'd missed that!

• I just started a Facebook Group "GARMIN MARQ 2" to discuss all relates to the new Garmin Marq 2. I know we can do it here as well, but not always logged in into Garmin forum. Hope we can get a community going, to respectfully discuss all related to a watch that we all know is really too expensive, but we wanted it anyway ... because we like the finer things in life!

• Yes for this reason I am now going to just go to Apple in the future. I am back to wearing the Marq after almost a year in my drawer, and will until I decide to throw it away and never get another. Way too little updates for me. 

• I just switched to Apple Watch Ultra which is much better and cheaper.  It is built like a tank, the titanium doesn't even scratch. 
    I'm sure it will have a great 2nd hand market if I wish to sell it, and even better - I can trade-in directly in Apple store.

I now have my MARQ Aviator (1st generation) getting dust in the drawer - I can't sell it as 2nd hand (no buyers) and I can't trade in in Garmin.
    it was a very bad deal to buy it for 2000USD - as now I'll probably have to throw it away.

• I have several extra bands I got too… I am going ultra too - not as pretty or functional, but half price and will get 95% of updates/new official faces for years